- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
CBAK Computing does not collect any data from your website visits.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CBAK Computing with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete an enquiry form.
How will we use your data?
CBAK Computing collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to your enquiry form only.
How do we store your data?
CBAK Computing does not collect any data.
What are your data protection rights?
CBAK Computing would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CBAK Computing for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CBAK Computing correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CBAK Computing to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CBAK Computing erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CBAK Computing restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CBAK Computing transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses CBAK Computing has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CBAK Computing uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.